|“IN THE EVENT OF AN ERROR, YOU SHOULD SPEAK WITH THE HEAD ENGINEER.”|
|The following page is still a work-in-progress. We apologize if this page is lacking information. Please bear with us as we try our best to make improvements and add more information to this page.|
Alula is one of the two main children residing in the Ruins, the other being her older brother, Calamus. She wears blue clothes that resemble a bird, with what appears to be blue feathers on her hands.
Alula is a cheerful young girl, often being very calm and positive in most situations as well as making many jokes, in contrast to her brother's timid and concerned nature.
- Alula was given a fox plush on Solstice Day by The Author.
- The fox plush's name is Ruby.
- When interacting with the plush, Alula states that The Author has a fox that can talk. The fox mentioned is likely Rue.
- Alula's name may come from the term in zoology which refers to a group of three to six small, stiff feathers on the first digit of a bird's wing. This word is pronounced "al-yuh-luh."
- According to Nightmargin, Alula is younger than Niko's age.
- ↑ Also called bastard wing, spurious wing. the group of three to six small, rather stiff feathers growing on the first digit, pollex, or thumb of a bird's wing. - Dictionary.com
- ↑ http://nightmargin.tumblr.com/post/173015841361/i-also-want-to-ask-how-old-calamus-and-alula-are